Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blown away.

I have to say - I've been blown away from the minute I got here but today crazy arctic winds blew a winter's worth of cobwebs out of my brain. It was great to be in such a beautiful, fierce, and relentless force of nature all day long! 

I marvel at how dedicated and focused everyone is.Not being a photographer myself, it is interesting to me how they all watch the light...after our evening meal I was thinking about cake and beer, they were pining out the window raring to get back at it. This is truly a hardworking bunch. Here's another snapshot from me. The non-photographer.



I know, it looks like they are photographing the ditch. I think maybe something more is going on here.

2 comments:

  1. I don't about the others, but I was photographing the ditch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the mighty ditch, my favorite place to photograph! I look forward to seeing all your images!

    ReplyDelete